1. OUR COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the first party cookies we use in the table below:
We also use Facebook cookies which understand how a user interacts with this website and uses that information for the purpose of providing targeted ads which are relevant to you. We can also use the cookie to understand if you have visited the website as a result of seeing a Facebook ad. Visit the Facebook Data Policy for more information.
3. THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Bing ads
- Google Analytics
- AdWords Conversion Tracking
- AdWords Remarketing
- Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking
- Google tag manager
4. BLOCKING COOKIES
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.