Online UCAT Course: Free Demo
Our Online UCAT Course has over 20 hours of interactive video tutorials and provides proven techniques for every UCAT section.
When subscribing, you’ll also get full access to our UCAT Question Bank.
Want to know more before you purchase? Watch this free demo of an Abstract Reasoning module below!
Free Demo: Abstract Reasoning Module
The following module is taken from the Abstract Reasoning section. In this tutorial, we focus specifically on Type 2 questions – how they appear and how to best approach.
The key learning points from the module will allow you to:
- Understand Type 2 questions and how ‘dynamic’ questions work
- Learn to quickly analyse sequences and identify changing patterns
- Discover which patterns commonly vary
- Develop a technique for efficiently eliminating answer options
- Work through practice questions to consolidate your learning
Please note that this course is designed to be used on a desktop or laptop. You can enlarge the video by clicking the third blue square button in the bar beneath the video (see icon below).